Sunday, August 28, 2011

FUN IN THE SUN



This weekend was just Fabulous! Beautiful weather, wonderful customers, perfect feng shui! The pieces being featured were such a big hit! Never thought that my scarf earrings would go over so well. I mean I loved them..haha.. I was hoping others would as well. This is why I love what I do so much, for the fact that my creativity can be shared with everyone. Especially knowing that designs from my heart make others feel special & unique!

Never give up on your dreams no matter how hard it may seem sometimes, for if you truly have your heart dedicated to your dream, life will always bless you.

Namaste m'friends

If you like these pieces or would like to view my collection, please visit my pages www.pellasunique.ecrater.com & www.pellasunique.com

No comments:

Post a Comment