Saturday, November 17, 2012

HAVE YOU SHOPPED VINTAGE LATELY?

Vintage shop hopping is so much fun!
It's an adventure of finding pieces from the past & comparing them to pieces of the present.
When I come across pieces that are so unique and individually different, I have to grab them!
Let me introduce you to 2 lucky winners who came home with me.

The first one reminds me of a beautiful piece that maybe, well let's say; Cleopatra may have worn. We can very well imagine that right? haha....

The second one is a very wise old owl. An owl of knowledge. An owl that looks as if he is your friend. Ccccute!

So here's an idea. Haven't you always come across asking your mom or someone that you love, what they'd like for the holidays & they say; "oh nothing honey, I have all that I need"

OMG, one of these would make the perfect gift! They say they have all they need, but they surely don't have one of these. Give a gift that shows you care. A gift that is unique, thoughtful, and best of all, a vintage beauty.

She'll LOVE IT!

So if interested, visit www.pellasunique.ecrater.com to purchase before it's gone.

WISHING EVERYONE A WONDERFUL THANKSGIVING WITH YOUR FAMILIES

Pella

No comments:

Post a Comment