Tuesday, November 1, 2011

SHE IS MY MOROCCAN MUSIC


I just love the jewelry, fabrics, & styles of Morocco. They put such love in each exquisite piece they create.

As most of you are aware, I love going to antique stores to find items I can destroy and create my own unique pieces. Recently I went to Sant Monica and found some purple metal chain. I had no idea what I was going to do with it, but then I came across some pyramind type findings. Bingo! I could see it in my mind what I wanted to create.

I purchased the pieces, couldn't get into my car fast enough to cruise down the PCH (pacific coast highway) to get home. Luckily I have the most gorgeouse drive as I coast all the way home along the ocean, so that eases my anxiety to get home as quick as possible to make my creation come to life.

So with this vivid scene in your mind, I give you my baby. Isn't she beautiful! I call her Moroccan Music because as she makes you look so beautiful and unique while you wear her, she gives a slight little jingle of joy when you move.

So Smiles to all of you as I hope you enjoy my piece. Luv to hear form you!

No comments:

Post a Comment